The Office of Multicultural/International/LGBTQA Affairs strives to instill the beliefs of Penn State Berks which are:
To recognize individual differences and contributions of every member of the college community.
To commit ourselves to establishing a just community where the dignity of all college community members is affirmed and valued.
To commit ourselves to enhancing the diversity at the College.
To commit ourselves to valuing and serving a diverse population in the nation and the world.
- To support the mission of the Penn State Berks Diversity Committee
The multicultural/international/LGBTQA counselor coordinates programs and services that foster the development of a culturally diverse college. Particular focus is to provide multicultural and international students with a range of educational, social and personal services such as:
Support in academic progress and adjustment to college
- Advocate for Multicultural/International students
We Are Building For Success - early orientation program
Religious Services - Religious Series Guide
- Training on Diversity
- Programs and field trips to enhance understanding of diversity
- Rainbow Alliance advisor
- Multicultural/International clubs
- Multicultural/International Support Group
- Transgender Support Group
Please contact Karen Kihurani (firstname.lastname@example.org) for services and any questions.
- International Students