ANGEL: A New Global Environment for Learning
A New Global Environment for Learning (ANGEL), Penn State's Course Management System (CMS), is software that enables faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants to use the Web to enhance their courses without any knowledge of HTML. ANGEL is designed to be used in any academic discipline without imposing a particular teaching methodology on instructors and students.
- Make course materials such as syllabi, schedules, announcements, lecture notes, quizzes, and multimedia resources available on the Web from one location
- Extend the classroom learning opportunities for your students by utilizing its communication features.
The CLT has created a number of ANGEL tutorials to help familiarize faculty with common ANGEL tasks.
View ANGEL tutorials »
Students wishing to review the basics of ANGEL can be directed to the CLT's ANGEL for Students Tutorial.
For help with ANGEL, faculty members can contact Mary Ann Mengel (MUM25@psu.edu), ext. 6136.
- Faculty Development
- Overview of Opportunities
- ANGEL Support
- Berks Learning Technologies Certificate
- Building Learning Series
- Canvas LMS
- eLearning Academy
- Instructional Technology Pilot Program
- Online Course Quality Grant Program
- TLI Grant Partnership Program
- TLI Program: Reports from Recipients
- Resources for Teaching and Learning