Please read and adhere to all regulations. Violators will be ticketed.
Permit Color Code Parking at a Glance
Residence Hall Student Parking Lot: Color Code - Red
Commuter Student Parking Lots: Color Code-Green
Faculty & Staff Parking Lots: Color Code-Blue
- No student parking is permitted at the B1 Luerssen Building Parking Lot or the B2 Beaver Community Center F/S/Blue Parking Lot.
- Please note: Registered students are never considered Visitors; and will be ticketed if parked in a “Visitor” space.
Residence Hall Student Parking
Permit Required / Color Code: Red
Residence Hall Students shall park on the “Residence Hall Lot” located off of Tulpehocken Road at Clary Drive.
- At Clary Circle, the only two spaces students may use are the: “Loading Zones/15 Minute”, with use and time limitations.
- Unauthorized vehicles parked in the “Fire Lane” or ‘Reserved Staff” area will be ticketed.
- Visitors to the Residential Facilities should obtain a Parking Permit at Ivy Hall and park in the general Resident Hall Student Parking Lot.
Commuter Student Parking
Permit Required / Color Code: Green
- Commuter Students shall park on any of the five Commuter Parking Lots located off of Broadcasting Road at Harper Road.
- Upper Level: Lots G1, G2, G3, G4; and Lower Level: G5.
Faculty & Staff Lots: (Permit Required / Color Code: Blue)
- B1: Luerssen Building
- B2: Beaver Community Center
- B3: Franco Building
Conference Center / Office Building / Williams Cottage
- All persons attending the Janssen Conference Center may use the parking lot located at the rear of the conference center.
- Staff assigned to the Janssen Office Building and Williams Cottage shall use the respective designated Staff parking areas.
Hintz Athletic Field Complex
- Located adjacent to Berkshire Boulevard. Gates will remain closed except for events sanctioned through the University.
- For event parking, the gates will close at dusk.
Gring’s Mill Park / County of Berks - Parking Lot
- This is not a University parking facility. Gring’s Mill Park is Berks County property.
- The use of the Gring’s Mill Park Parking Lot is restricted to recreational use only.
- Students using Gring’s Mill for campus parking are subject to state fines and costs for towing.
- These regulations are strictly enforced by the Berks County Park Rangers.
- Medical permits are approved through Health Services, located in Room 8, of the Perkins Student Center, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- These permits are intended to accommodate temporary special need parking with a defined expiration date on the permit.
- All medical permits must be clearly displayed on the front dashboard of the medical permit holders' registered vehicle.
- Medical permits are for the exclusive use of the party to whom they are issued and are not transferable.
- There are a limited number of “Medical Permit” parking spaces on campus.
- Questions regarding “Medical Permit” parking can be addressed to Health Services or Police Services.
- Police Services
- Parking and Traffic