Penn State Berks offers a way to complete 60+ business credits toward the bachelor's degree in Business in a 20-month, accelerated Saturday program. The Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB) program differs from many traditional programs in that it is based on a "systems thinking" and study approach that prepares you, not as a specialist in one functional area of business, but as a work force participant equipped with multi-faceted skills applicable to any number of business areas and situations. The curriculum focuses on management and marketing emphasizing leadership, ethics, and strategic thinking across all classes. Our program stresses interpersonal and technical communications skills, collaborative student-centered learning, and a high degree of faculty-student interaction.
The program provides course options that allow students with a GPA of 3.0 or better to apply some of the credits earned toward the MBA offered at Penn State Berks.
This program is ideal for the person who wants a business degree from an internationally recognized university without taking time off work during the week.
It is designed for working adults...
- who have partial four-year degree completion or associate degrees
- who may have degrees in other fields and would benefit from a business degree
- who may work for a company with education reimbursement
- who will benefit and be more promotable with a bachelor's degree in business
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accelerated 20-month program, two business courses every seven weeks, meeting every Saturday
- All 60+ credits in business offered on Saturday
- Delivered in a highly interactive manner, allowing adult learners to bring real work experiences to the classroom
- The Saturday face-to-face course meetings are paired with online instruction for optimal convenience and to complete the necessary instruction
- Financial aid available
- Employer-based reimbursement programs may aid in waiving tuition costs for many students
- Results in a Bachelor of Science in Business degree from an internationally recognized university
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More about the Saturday Program
For more information, contact Solange Israel-Mintz, Adult Student Enrollment Coordinator, at 610-396-6222 or e-mail Solange (BK-AdultStudent@psu.edu).
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development