AACSB-Accredited MBA Program to be Offered at Penn State Berks
Penn State Berks has received requests from professionals in the Greater Reading area for an MBA. In response to this demand, we are pleased to report that Penn State Great Valley plans to offer its AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Berks campus beginning in January 2013.
Join us for an Information Session this summer to learn about the MBA program and how it can help advance your career. At an Information Session, you will:
- Discover how Penn State Great Valley's MBA program meets the needs of busy adults
- Get an overview of the program and admission requirements
- Find out about financial aid options and application procedures
- Talk with faculty and admissions staff who can answer your questions
- Meet other prospective students who are in the same place in their lives--and considering taking the next step toward meeting their professional goals
Attend an MBA information session at the Penn State Berks Campus.
View dates and registration links for MBA Information Sessions »
The Penn State Great Valley MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). Only five percent of business programs worldwide are accredited by AACSB. AACSB accreditation differentiates business programs from those at other institutions in terms of quality, rigor, and relevance. What does being accredited mean to you? Employers want graduates who have learned from the best and have the knowledge and skills needed in their organizations.
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development