AACSB-Accredited MBA Program is currently being offered at Penn State Berks
Over the last few years, Penn State Berks had received requests from professionals as well as some prominent companies in the Greater Reading area to offer an MBA. In response to this demand, we are pleased to report that Penn State Great Valley successfully launched its AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Berks campus, back in January 2013. Since that time, an additional cohort was started and students began their MBA courses in January 2014.
Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming cohort, which is set to begin in January 2015.
Join faculty, staff, and current students at an upcoming Information Session this summer to learn about the MBA program and how it can help advance your career.
At one of our sessions, you will:
- Discover how Penn State Great Valley's MBA program meets the needs of the working adult learner
- Get an overview of the program, course schedule, as well as the admission requirements (including the new GMAT waiver)
- Find out about the application procedures, financial aid options, and scholarships which are available
- Speak with faculty as well as an Academic Program Manager, who can answer all you questions related to the MBA
- Hear from our current MBA students and get their perspective on what it’s like to be a student within the program
- Meet other prospective students who are in the same place in their lives--and considering taking the next step toward meeting their professional goals
The MBA program through Penn State Great Valley is geared toward working adult students who need to juggle work and family along with classwork. The course work is challenging but not overwhelming, and the professors are knowledgeable and understanding. I have been able to apply what I have learned to my work almost immediately.
The Penn State Great Valley MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB). Only five percent of business programs worldwide are accredited by AACSB. AACSB accreditation differentiates business programs from those at other institutions in terms of quality, rigor, and relevance. What does being accredited mean to you? Employers want graduates who have learned from the best and have the knowledge and skills needed in their organizations.
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development